Sunday, April 21, 2013

Isolated

Alone 2
Distanced...
not intentionally
... a part of life...
yes
~
Almost to tears now
in a sea of people
can I find you...
no
Alone 1
Hidden away by this distance
slaves of life we sit and lay
in empty beds; apart
at night
~
Tears form in our lonely eyes
even now as I write this to you
wishing i could feel you
skin on skin
Alone 4
Face to face, we lay
our arms around the other
caressing each other gently
I wish
~
Crying now I lay here
these chains binding me
keeping me
from you
Alone 3
I lay awake thinking of you
how I would love to have you
in my arms, watching you
sleeping on my chest
~
Alas, I cannot, hold you
touch you, or caress you
All I can do, is wish and wait, feeling
Isolated

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is powerful and heart felt. although a sad piece I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, so raw in its emotion. Love it.

    ReplyDelete